Black mini cross body bag with top handle and hand embroidered Leopard face in white.
The detachable shoulder strap features a line from 'Les Fleurs du Mal', by Charles Baudelaire. The text is hand embroidered in red thread. This bag is made of non-leather, cruelty free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The polyurethane used is water based and solvent free. Any glues used are also water based.
- Black eco nappa leather bag with retractable top handle
- Black eco nappa leather detachable strap
- Gold front zipper with gold branded pull
- Fully lined in black eco chamois
- Inside black slip pocket with gold logo and card holder slots
- Brass gold polished hardware
- Comes with dust bag and box
- Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and non-toxic soap. Do not clean embroidery.
Width 8.5" 21.9 cms
Height 6" 15.24 cms
Depth 3" 7.62 cms
Top handle drop 1" 2.54 cms
Strap drop 19" 48.26 cms
This product ships in 3-4 days