Red mini cross body bag with top handle and hand embroidered Leopard face in white.
The detachable shoulder strap features a line from 'Les Fleurs du Mal', by Charles Baudelaire. The text is hand embroidered in black thread. This bag is made of non-leather, cruelty free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The polyurethane used is water based and solvent free. Any glues used are also water based.
- Red eco nappa leather bag with retractable top handle
- Red eco nappa leather detachable strap
- Gold front zipper with gold branded pull
- Fully lined in black eco chamois
- Inside black slip pocket with gold logo and card holder slots
- Brass gold polished hardware
- Comes with dust bag and box
- Spot clean with a soft damp cloth and non-toxic soap. Do not clean embroidery.
Width 8.5" 21.9 cms
Height 6" 15.24 cms
Depth 3" 7.62 cms
Top handle drop 1" 2.54 cms
Strap drop 19" 48.26 cms