Red mini cross-body bag with top handle and hand embroidered hummingbirds in cotton/rayon thread. Detachable shoulder strap features embroidered text.The embroidery is done using a hooked awl needle in Aari stitch which dates back to 17th century Mughal courts, and is still practiced by a handful of families in the city of Lucknow, India. We are proud to collaborate with these master artisans in an effort to advance the art of hand embroidery. This bag is made of non-leather, cruelty free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. Any glues used are also water based. 70% of raw materials for this bag are locally sourced.
- Red Italian nappa leather bag with retractable top handle
- Red Italian nappa leather detachable strap
- Gold front zipper with gold branded pull
- Fully lined in black eco chamois
- Inside black slip pocket with gold logo and card holder slots
- Brass gold polished hardware
- Comes with dust bag
Italian PU/vegan leather
Width 8.5" 21.9 cms
Height 6" 15.24 cms
Depth 3" 7.62 cms
Top handle drop 1" 2.54 cms
Strap drop 19" 48.26 cms
Spot clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Do not clean embroidery. Store bag in dust bag or wrapped in soft muslin.